Handcrafted Artisan Sourdough
Bringing Fresh Baked Joy from Our Microbakery to Your Doorstep!
- This Week's Menu - The Menu is updated every Saturday. 1 products
- RM2020 RackMaster Oven 0 products
- Baking Accessories 0 products
My itsy bitsy microbakery kitchen brings fresh bread from my house to yours! I bake on a small scale and my deliveries follow suit!
Make sure to check your Postal Code and find out if my bread can reach you!
What is Sourdough?
I bake exclusively with sourdough (prozymi).
Sourdough is naturally leavened bread, which means it doesn't use commercial yeast to rise. Instead, it uses a 'starter' – a fermented flour and water mixture that contains wild yeast and good bacteria – to rise.
Flour, Water, Salt, and more
I bake exclusively with organic flour. I use my home mill to make my own flour from wheat, grains, buckwheat and oats.
My salt comes from the Akamas area and is finely grinded at home.For my enriched loaves, I choose top quality butter, seeds, herbs, spices, extra virgin olive oil from small producers and pure local raw honey.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.